



This past Saturday, I enjoyed viewing lots of photos that students submitted for RappFLOW's clean stream contest. I saw that one student brought photos in before the 9:30am deadline to get photos entered. Unfortunately I still have 3 of the 16 that never bothered to enter the contest. This saddens me to record 0/100 points for these kids. I just do not understand why some individuals just don't make an attempt at times.
Everyone that came by the displays promoted by RappFLOW got 5 tokens to vote on the photo they liked best. You can see the colored jars people put the tokens in. Bev Hunter was overjoyed to see the student work. The judge was Ray Boc and I got to meet him. He is a professional photographer and I hope to get him to come speak to the class before the semester is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment